2021 Sponsored Riders
Together with Women in Motorsport New Zealand, ASP is excited to again sponsor five young up-and-coming female riders for the 2021 New Zealand Superbike (NZSBK) Championship. The sponsored riders can now be confirmed as:
- Madi Berry, 21, of Christchurch (SS300)
- Eve Scrivener, 19, of Taupō (SS300)
- Olivia Goddard, 19, of Dunedin (SS150)
- Georgia Elvin, 20, of Christchurch (SS150)
- Billee Fuller, 17, of Taupiri (Gixxer Cup)
Valued at a total of $6,000, the sponsorship will involve full photo coverage all four rounds of NZSBK and promotion of the girls through the Women in Motorsport New Zealand network. The aim is to showcase the increasing number of girls taking up motorcycle racing and inspire even more young women to join the sport.
ASP is also delighted to sponsor Caleb Gilmore for the 2021 ASBK Season.