I am a motorsport photographer based in Christchurch, New Zealand. Whilst I primarily focus on motorcycle racing, I also shoot rally, endurance and drift events from time to time as well as the occasional private photoshoot.
My interest in photography began with wanting to capture the beauty of riding during my motorcycle trips around the South Island. After shooting motorcycle racing for the first time at the Cemetery Circuit Boxing Day Races in 2017, I was hooked on motorsport photography. The speed and excitement of motorcycle racing along with the challenge of turning it into a photograph made for an addictive combination.
To date, my career highlight has been working at MotoGP as accredited media at Phillip Island, Australia. Getting up close and personal with the likes of Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Maverick Viñalez, Andrea Dovizioso was surreal!
To find out more about me, watch the video below!
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality imagery to clients including Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and KTM.
- International experience working at the highest levels of motorsport, having worked as an accredited photographer at World Superbike (WSBK) and MotoGP in Australia in 2019-2020.
- Ability to shoot high-quality video (including slow-motion).
- Camera equipment capable of shooting completely silently (i.e. no shutter sound), which is essential for taking photographs during video recording to minimise disruption.
- Web-hosting of images using online galleries for fast image delivery.
- Established motorsport-focused audience on social media which can be drawn on for promotion (2,000+ followers on Facebook / 1,000+ on Instagram).