Hi there! I'm a motorsport photographer based in Auckland, but frequently travel around the country covering various events. I love all sorts of motorsport whether that be motorcycle racing, rally, GT/endurance racing, drifting... you name it. I am also available for private photoshoots.
To date, my career highlight has been working as accredited media at MotoGP and World Superbike events in Australia. Getting up close and personal with the likes of Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez and Jonathan Rea was a dream come true!
To find out more about me, watch the video below.
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality imagery to clients including Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and KTM.
- International experience working at the highest levels of motorsport, having worked as an accredited photographer at World Superbike (WSBK) and MotoGP in Australia in 2019-2020.
- Ability to shoot high-quality video (including slow-motion).
- Camera equipment capable of shooting completely silently (i.e. no shutter sound), which is essential for taking photographs during video recording to minimise disruption.
- Web-hosting of images using online galleries for fast image delivery.
- Established motorsport-focused audience on social media which can be drawn on for promotion (3,000+ followers on Facebook / 1,500+ on Instagram).