Together with Women in Motorsport New Zealand, ASP is excited to announce sponsorship for five young up-and-coming female riders for the remainder of the 2020 New Zealand Superbike (NZSBK) Championship. The sponsored riders can now be confirmed as:
- Madi Berry, 20, of Orewa (Suzuki GSX150F)
- Olivia Goddard, 18, of Dunedin (Yamaha R15)
- Eve Scrivener, 18, of Taupo (Suzuki GSX150F)
- Lucy Dowman, 18, of Whanganui (Suzuki GSX150F)
- Emma Dowman, 25, of Wellington (Suzuki GSX150F)
Valued at a total of over $3,500, the sponsorship will involve full photo coverage at all three remaining NZSBK rounds and promotion of the girls through the Women in Motorsport New Zealand network. The aim is to showcase the increasing number of girls taking up motorcycle racing and inspire even more young women to join the sport.